Dedicated, CNA experienced with Assisted Living Residents preferred. Duties
include assistance with ADL’s, serving meals, laundry, housekeeping.
Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
CNA Certificate. High School Diploma.
Must be available for day and evening shifts including 11pm to 7am, and
Every other weekend and another shift during the week all 3pm to 11pm
Reliable team player.
Job Type: Part-time
How many years of Assisted Living Experience preferred experience do you
Do you have the following license or certification: Certified Nursing
Contact to my email address:
Unique company providing a wholistic approach to home care and maintenance for select homes in the Boston area seeks Part-Time Bookkeeper to support growing business.
$30-$35/hour, part-time:10-15 hrs/week, hours can be flexible
- Full bookkeeping responsibilities
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree, 3-5 yrs Quickbooks online experience, proficiency in Expensify a plus, excellent attention to detail
For more information or to apply click here: https://www.flexprofessionalsllc.com/jobs/#!/72ad1dcc-f4d3-4e4c-81f3-bf258d847137/detail
Top Caregivers CNA, HHA, PCA- Top Pay-Immediate Openings, Weekdays and Weekends
Clark Care, Inc. is a private senior homecare employer, with a well -earned reputation with 30 years assisting elders in their homes. We have openings for reliable caregivers who bring positive energy and enthusiasm to work. We have openings for DAY and NIGHT shifts during the week AND weekends for our clients in Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Lexington, Malden, Melrose, Reading, Wilmington, Winchester, and Woburn. We have 4-hour shifts or longer 12-hour shifts working one-on-one with an assigned client, and we offer very competitive pay. Please visit our website: clarkcareinc.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- At least two years CNA/HHA/PCA experience in private home care is required.
- Valid Driver’s license and RELIABLE CAR
- Experience assisting elders w/daily hygiene, bathing, skin care, oral care & dressing
- Incontinence care
- Attention to physical needs, such as transfers from bed to chair, and supervised ambulation
- Medication administration and assistance
- Meal preparation, laundry, tidying living spaces
- Compassion, Kindness, and Enthusiasm providing companionship to our clients
As a member of the operations team reporting directly to the Business Manager, the Staff Accountant manages the daily financial activities of the enterprise; ensures compliance with school policies and procedures, state, and federal regulations. Maintains the school’s system of accounts and keeps books and records on all school transactions and assets. Has responsibility for multiple functions, including AR, AP, payroll, cash management, month-end closings, budgeting, and benefits management. Non-exempt position, approximately 20-25 hours/week, paid hourly. Schedule can be flexible, afternoons preferred.
KEY ILLUSTRATRATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(The following are representative examples of the principal tasks to be accomplished but are not considered to be all-inclusive.)
- Manages cash, donation-related receipts, accounts receivable, and credit and collection functions, ensuring timely processing of invoicing and payments.
- Processes accounts payable and cash disbursements in a timely manner.
- Prepares bi-weekly payroll for faculty and staff; manages the school’s benefits plans.
- Processes quarterly invoicing of programmatic outreach sites.
- Assists in all monthly reconciliations and closings.
- Assists in budget preparation and tracking.
- Assists in payroll management and payroll related benefits such as vacation accrual, sick leave accrual, 403(b) plans, and insurance subsidies.
- Assists in management of insurance policies and renewals, e.g. health, workman’s comp, disability.
- Helps maintain accurate documentation of business office processes and procedures.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.Minimum 1-2 years related experience, plus completion of an undergraduate degree in Accounting or Business. Alternatively, minimum 3-4 years related experience, plus actively pursuing undergraduate degree in Accounting or Business.Must demonstrate strong customer care skills, initiative, and the ability to work independently. Ability to maintain confidentiality is critical. Requires a strong team player with the ability to prioritize as well as to work collaboratively with the business manager. Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with advanced skills in Excel and ADP Workforce Now. Must have experience with accounting/payroll software(s), experience in Sage 50 Accounting highly desirable. Non-profit accounting experience preferred.Compensation and BenefitsTo Apply
- For immediate consideration, submit letter of interest, resume, and references to the attention of Robert Palmer, Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. WCMS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position.
- WCMS offers a competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience. Benefits include access to: a 403b tax-deferred annuity retirement savings plan through TIAA, 25% WCMS tuition discount for employee and immediate family members, and paid sick time in accordance with the MA Sick Leave Law.
Comfort Keepers, a non-medical in home care company has immediate openings! We are looking for caring and qualified caregivers (CNA/HHA). 12 hour shifts are now available for nights and weekends.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and your own vehicle. Comfort Keepers offers competitive pay and we pride ourselves in providing excellent care to our clients.
If you are interested in applying, please call: 781-721-5522.
Executive Director Position Announcement
The Winchester Multicultural Network is seeking an experienced, dynamic, and visionary leader who will guide this grassroots, activist, volunteer-driven organization to its next level of development and growth. The Network’s mission is to advance equity and inclusion, raise awareness of injustices and privilege, and advocate for institutional and systemic social change. The new, full time Executive Director will provide leadership for a nonprofit which is positioned to grow its capacity and deepen its impact. For the full Position Profile and additional information about the Network, visit: http://www.wmcn.org. To Apply: Only complete electronic submissions will be considered. Include an attached Word Document cover letter describing your interest and qualifications for the position and how your qualifications and experience match the Network’s needs, salary requirements, where you learned of the position, three work references with contact information, and writing sample. Please no cover letters embedded in emails. Applications will be reviewed at regular intervals and accepted until December 10 at 5 PM. Candidates should submit electronic application materials to: Shawn Macannuco at email@example.com.
As we increase our programs held in the evening and on weekends, we need to expand out facilities support team as well. We are looking for one or two additional part time facilities staff to join the team. Duties include setting up rooms with tables and/or chairs for various activities and general cleaning. Candidates must be available evenings and weekends and will report to our Facilities Manager, Nick Asaro. For more information, please contact the Jenks Center at 781-721-7136 and ask for Nick or Nancy Polcari or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Waterfield Kitchen (TWK) located in downtown Winchester, is currently seeking hosts and food runners to assist the servers and front of house team. This is a wonderful job for someone seeking a part time, flexible position or for someone who is looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience in the hospitality industry with the goal of moving into a tipped or management position.
If you love the thrill of a fast paced atmosphere, enjoy moving on your feet while you work, and consider yourself to be a warm, gracious individual who has a knack for making folks feel welcome, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The restaurant itself is beautifully designed featuring two floors and two unique spaces, each with its own bar. The menu features contemporary, casual cuisine with locally- sourced ingredients and creative sushi. The cocktails are fresh and exciting, the wine menu is superb, and we have a great selection of craft beers. And most importantly, we have an amazing team and a supportive, fun and friendly work environment.
Responsibilities of the Host:
- Greet guests as they come through our doors and bring them to their tables, taking care to rotate through the server’s sections evenly so as not to overwhelm any one team member
- Manage a wait list using Yelp SeatMe (an online reservation and floor plan management system)
- Answer phones, receive take-out orders and answer guest questions
- Place take-out orders in our computer system, Micros
- Assist the servers as necessary
- Communicate effectively with the team in both the front and back of the house
- Use strategic thinking to accommodate guests as quickly as possible
Requirements of the Host Position:
- Positive attitude
- Ability to maintain grace under fire and keep one’s head in a busy, dynamic environment
- A natural enjoyment of conversing with people and an ability to make people feel welcome and comfortable when they enter the restaurant
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in customer service is desired, but isn’t required
Compensation and Benefits
- Flexible Schedule
- Hourly Pay + Take-Out Tips
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Superb health and dental benefits for full time employees with an excellent employer contribution to health
- Excellent discount program within ALL the Serenitee Restaurant Group locations
- Meal benefits
- Paid Sick Time
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Superb growth opportunities for career and financial advancement – 60% of our managers were promoted from within!
To apply, email email@example.com
CREATIVE CORNER SCHOOL IS LOOKING FOR PRESCHOOL TEACHERS
We are looking for team players who have a natural love of children and enjoy working with a group of fellow teachers.
We seek professional, experienced teachers who have a proven record of accomplishment and successful management of all aspects of a classroom.
The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Early Education or an Associate’s degree with solid classroom experience.
Must be MA EEC certified. Infant, Toddler and Preschool Certification preferred.
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
We encourage team teaching and seek teachers who have a sense of humor.
Must demonstrate a proven interest in improving the mental and physical wellbeing of children.
We are open year round from 7 AM – 6 PM. We have full time positions available. Our benefits include a competitive salary based on education and experience plus BCBS, Delta Dental, paid holidays and vacations. We also offer Aflac, a 401K plan, free parking and tuition reimbursement on approved courses.
Resumes accepted online: Director@creativecornerschool.com