Job Posting: Bookkeeper using Quickbooks Online
The Winchester Multicultural Network is seeking an experienced bookkeeper, with knowledge of bookkeeping principles and practices and hands-on experience with Quickbooks Cloud accounting software, for a few hours one day a week.
- Posting all financial transactions in Quickbooks Online Plus
- Posting bills and preparing checks for timely payments
- Coordinating bank deposits and recording all receipts
- Reconciling bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Tracking and reporting expenses specifically related to grants and projects
- Generating monthly and annual reports of financial activity (P&L) and financial position (balance sheet)
- Maintaining a proper filing system of financial records
- Updating the chart of accounts, as needed
This is a contract position at an hourly rate; no other benefits are provided. The full description is available here.
If interested, please contact our Interim Executive Director, John Robins, at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief resume of relevant experience.
The Winchester Multicultural Network is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected classification.