Jeneen Sasso – Comfort Keepers
OVERVIEW: The Winchester-based franchise of Comfort Keepers is an “In Home Care That Elevates The Human Spirit”. It’s locally-owned and operated by Jeneen Sasso of Melrose. Jeneen’s passion for caregiving led her to Comfort Keepers in 2005 where she has built an outstanding reputation in the community as a premier interactive, non-medical provider of in-home care, including companionship and personal care.
PHILOSOPHY: Comfort Keepers provides more than just in-home care services. We offer clients a level of comfort that helps preserve their dignity and provides a quality of life that can only be achieved at home. We are also there to give help for family and friends coping with the emotional challenges and additional time burden inevitably associated with this kind of sensitive situation.
COMMUNITIES SERVICED: Arlington, Belmont, Burlington, Lexington, Winchester and Woburn. Additionally, Billerica, Bedford, Cambridge, Malden, Medford and Somerville and Watertown can be serviced by our office.
- Companionship and conversation
- Transportation for doctor appointments and hospital procedures
- Errand services including grocery shopping and prescription pick-up
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping including laundry and linen services
- Medication reminders
- Incidental transportation and escort services including accompanying clients to weddings, outings and family events
- Respite and relief for family and primary caregivers
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Assistance with feeding, bathing, dressing, toileting and incontinence
- 24 hour and overnight care
- Regular communication and reviews with family
- SPECIALTY CARE for LOVED ONES WITH ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE & DEMENTIA including personal care, home safety and respite for family
- Incidental transportation: $27 per hour
- Clients are responsible for mileage charges of $.58 per mile, parking costs, and reimbursement for any charges incurred.
- The following holidays are billed at double the standard rate: New Year’s Eve after 4:00P.M., New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve after 4:00P.M. and Christmas Day.
- Clients are billed bi-weekly and we ask for a two week deposit prior to the start of service.
- We provide care for a minimum of 3 hours per day up to 24/7 and overnight care.
Jeneen Sasso, Founder
Home Health Care