Clark Care, Inc. is a private senior home care employer, with a well -earned reputation
with 30 years assisting elders in their homes in Arlington, Belmont, Billerica, Burlington, Lexington, Malden, Medford, Melrose, Reading, Stoneham, Wakefield, Wilmington, Winchester, and Woburn. We have an opening for a Field Supervisor, with a 40-hour week with every other weekend. If you have flexibility, enjoy planning your daily schedule, while managing interruptions in an ever-changing environment, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please visit our website clarkcareinc.com. Go to CAREERS and Apply online.
Our Home Care Field Supervisors are responsible for an assigned caseload of elderly clients and include the following responsibilities:
- Perform initial home visits with new or potential clients, assessing for home
care services such as: activities of daily living, management of client’s health
status, medication management, meal preparation, communication with family
and medical staff, transportation to and from appts, and personal errands.
- Develop Care Plans with client and client contacts (family members, rehab staff,
visiting nurses, etc.); monitor plans on an ongoing basis through telephone calls
and regular visits; assess effectiveness and safety, and update changes as needed.
- Collaborate with office on client scheduling
- Arrange new caregiver orientation visits in client’s home.
- Monitor and supervise CNA/HHA performance and punctuality, ensuring staff is delivering exceptional care
- Provide client transportation to appointments
- Maintain professional communications with Clark Care office, clients and families, assisted living facility staff, notifying appropriate management of client concerns
- Provide one-on-one client care, from time to time, covering a shift due to unexpected caregiver call-out.
- Minimum 8 years home care experience with either CNA or advanced training
- Strong elder Assessment and Care Plan development, computer literate
- Positive and professional manner representing Clark Care
- Efficient, organized, detail oriented, and able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Self-directed with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to remain flexible, resilient, and calm, while managing client/caregiver issues
- Willingness and commitment to develop and maintain professional growth
- Reliable vehicle for travel to prospective and existing clients
- Competitive Salary with bi-weekly pay
- 2 Weeks’ Vacation and 6 major Holidays
- Sick Time
Medical Insurance or Retirement Benefits are not available.