Sales/Business Development Manager
This is a part-time position, 24 hours per week and schedule can be flexible.
A local health care company is seeking an experienced Sales/Business Development Manager to join our growing team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with a passion for direct sales and marketing. This is a great opportunity to join a small company where you can make a large impact!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and maintain relationships with key referral sources to increase business;
- Build relationships with physicians, discharge planners, attorneys and other referral sources;
- Identify and pursue new opportunities, key partnerships and new channels to grow the business;
- Serve as a community liaison with physicians, facilities, referral sources, and hospitals.
- Identify market trends, business opportunities, and obstacles to new business growth;
- Utilize the Web to create new sales leads and business opportunties.
Qualifications and Skills
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field (Journalism, Marketing, Communications, etc.)
- 2-3 year direct sales experience
- Strong relationship building and sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Experience with digital marketing media is a plus
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work — big and small — done
Interested candidates should submit resume along with salary requirements to
Marsha@abchhp.com. Visit us at www.abchhp.com.